Board of Directors
BLANCHE LAMBERT LINCOLN
Director Since 2011
- Founder and Principal of Lincoln Policy Group since July 2013
- Special Policy Advisor for Alston & Bird LLP — 2011-2013
- Former United States Senator for the State of Arkansas — 1999-2011
- Former United States Representative for the State of Arkansas — 1993-1997
- Former Chair, U.S. Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry
- Former Member, U.S. Senate Committee on Finance, Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, and Special Committee on Aging
- Former Member of the U.S. House Committee on Energy and Commerce, Committee on Agriculture and Committee on Natural Resources (formerly House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries)
- Director of Rayonier, Inc.
- Trustee of the Center for the Study of the Presidency and Congress
- Director of Hope Enterprise Corporation
This information was current as of March 23, 2018. The age of each individual is as of December 31, 2017.